- Unlock Egyptian history and unveiling the eternal story of ancient Luxor
- Visit one of the world's greatest open-air museums including Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Temple of the Great Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy a free lunch where you can try the local delicacies
- Choose between a private or shared tour according to your needs
It is, in fact, one of its most astonishing, if not singularly the best outdoor museum anywhere on the planet and offers you the chance of seeing almost a third of all the ancient antiquities known to man in just a few kilometres.Start your tour from Hurghada in the early morning through the Red Sea Mountains to Luxor where you will be taken direct...
- Transportation, Entrance fees, Guide, Lunch, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance to Tut Ankh Amen (300 Egyptian pounds), Entrance to Ramses VI (100 Egyptian pounds), Motorboat in the Nile
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel lobby in Hurghada. What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on site:If you would like to visit the tomb of Tutankhamun, there will be an additional fee currently of EGP 360. As of 01.12.2023, it will be EGP 550. Children under 12 get a 50% reduction.If you would also like to visit the tomb of Ramses VI, there will be an additional fee currently of EGP 120. As of 01.12.2023, it will be EGP 180 . Children under 12 get a 50% reduction.Know in advance:,Please note that the entrance ticket to the Valley of the Kings will only be valid to visit 3 tombs, excluding both the tombs of Tutankhamun and Ramses VIInfants below 2 years can join for freeIt is recommended to wear a casual outfit and bring a small bottle of water, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreenCustomers in a wheelchair may need to choose the private option for convenienceCrossing the Nile by boat is not mandatory. You can also make the lunch route by bus at no extra costPlease arrange a take-away breakfast box with your hotel reception one day before the tour date. If your accommodation includes dinner, then please also coordinate with your hotel reception prior to the tour's date to provide a late dinner at your room upon returnPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local tour operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingTour duration and pickup time are simply guidelines subject to change based on operational conditions and your hotel location
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.