- Unlock Egyptian history and unveil the eternal story of ancient Luxor
- Visit the Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings and the Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy a free lunch where you can try the local delicacies
- Choose between a private or shared tour according to your needs
Starting with the staggering Colossi of Memnon you can see two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III.Next, you'll head to the Valley of the Kings, where the Tombs of the Great Egyptian Pharaos such as Seti, Ramses, and the most famous Tut Ankh Amun. Before lunch, you'll visit the Temple of the unique Queen Hatshepsut.Then, you'll cross...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Tour guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance to Tut Ankh Amen (300 Egyptian pounds), Entrance to Ramses VI (100 Egyptian pounds), Motorboat on the Nile (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pickup from hotels in Hurghada. Please indicate your hotel details at checkout. What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on site:Entrance ticket to the Valley of the Kings is valid to visit 3 tombs, excluding both tombs of Tutankhamun and Ramses VIIf you wish to visit the tomb of Tutankhamun, you can purchase the entrance ticket at an additional fee of EGP 300 per personTo visit the tomb of Ramses VI, there is an additional fee of EGP 100 per personKnow in advanceCrossing the Nile by boat is not mandatory. You can make the route by bus at no extra costIt is recommended to arrange a takeaway breakfast box with your hotel reception one day before the tour date. If your hotel accommodation includes dinner, please organize with your hotel reception a late dinner at your room upon returnInfants below 2 years can join for freePlease indicate your hotel details at checkout and confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingTour duration and pickup time are simply guidelines subject to change based on operational conditions and your hotel location
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.