- Travel safely with a professional driver in a vehicle to suit your needs
- Arrange your pick-up and drop-off point
- Enjoy a comfortable travel
- Taste snacks and drink water included
Be dropped off where you need in Cairo. Enjoy the comfort of traveling on your own with your family or friends. Be safe in an air-conditioned vehicle with an expert and friendly driver. During your journey of 7-8 hours, relax and admire the panoramic view of the Red sea coast from your window. Drink water or taste snacks included in your transfer.
- Water, Snacks, Private transportation, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Insurance, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Meeting point: You'll be picked up at your accommodation in Hurghada City (hotels or airport) and El Gouna. You'll be asked to leave your accommodation address while booking. What to remember: The price is for a one-way trip to CairoDuring booking, you'll be asked to provide your mobile number with country prefix code, email address, and hotel name or accommodation address as well as your flight details if your transfer starts from Hurghada airportThere is no limit to the amount of luggage you can carry with the vehicle, as long as it fits into the carWindsurfing equipment is not allowed, and you need to hire an additional taxi to transfer your gearOther sports equipment and non-foldable wheelchair may be accepted as long as it fits into the carThe local operator will contact you 24 hours before the experience starts to confirm your pickup time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.