The real magic of Mexico will leave you spellbound. This return trip to Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres lets you rent a kayak, ride a zipline, go snorkeling, and enjoy a breakfast and lunchtime buffet! This is your time to soak up some Mujeres magnificence.
- * Roundtrip between Cancún and Isla Mujeres
- * Breakfast, lunch, beverages, and open bar (18+)
- * Use of all the park's amenities (pool, kayak, snorkeling, hammocks, zipline, showers, lockers, etc.)
- * VIP (if selected): VIP lounge, unlimited zipline experience, gourmet buffet lunch, Temazcal (subject to availability), entrance to Punta Sur
- * Photos of your zipline experience
- * Other activities in Cancún or Isla Mujeres
- * Dock fee of $20.00 (USD), payable at check-in
- * Dolphin swim
- * Return is at Playa Langosta, 900 meters north of the departure point. Take this into consideration if you leave a car at the departure point * Ferries back depart from the park at 15:30 and 17:30 Getting to the Departure Point: No public transport is available to the Marina Aquatours pier. Please use a taxi or rental car. * Kids under 6 can join for free * Kids must be accompanied by an adult * Dock fee of $20.00 (USD), payable at check-in * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Marina Aquatours pier * Please check-in 30 minutes before departure * Departure is at 09:00 * Please note that you'll be returned to Playa Langosta, 900 meters north of Marina Aquatours * Non-biodegradable sunscreen is not allowed. Biodegradable sunscreen is available for purchase at the park * No cash payment in USD possible in the park, only credit and debit card * Dock fee of $20.00 (USD), payable at check-in
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.