- Enjoy the beauties of Camamu bay aboard private boats, with stops on the islands for bathing in its clear, warm waters.
Departing from the city of Camamu, we will sail through the Camamu Bay, which is the 3rd largest in terms of water in Brazil, towards the main islands in the region: Ilha do Goió with its crystalline waters, the exotic Ilha da Pedra Furada, Vilarejo de Barra Grande, Ilha do Campinho, Ilha do Sapinho where we will stay for a pleasant lunch (optional...
- Round trip transfer to hotels in Ilheus
- Accredited Guide
- Speedboat crossing
- Food and Beverages
- Transfer to hotels outside the urban perimeter of Ilheus
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- We recommend using sunscreen, light and comfortable clothing
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.