- Immerse in Finland's oldest nature reserve, a tranquil family escape
- Capture cherished family moments by iconic statues.
- Witness the dynamic beauty of the Imatra Rapids.
Due to its outstanding pearls, Imatra and a joyful time for the entire family go perfectly well together.Start your peaceful family journey by visiting the oldest nature reserve in Finland and bond with the scenes that unfold there. Take memorable family photos in front of a statue built in Imatra’s central area and then head towards fascinating Im...
- Professional local guide
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Private Tour Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Online tickets Where: Ylisyöksy 1, 55100 Imatra, Finland Meeting point: Meet by the entrance of Crown Park Nature Reserve. What to remember: Know in advance:for groups less than 4 people, the price of 4 would be applicable, so this is still the minimum number you can chooseRemember to bring:clothes accordingly to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.