- Relax in the woods whilst birdwatching and identifying different wildlife
- Learn about the local bush craft skills and food
- Take in the finnish atmosphere, home and lifestyle
You'll walk through one of the oldest forests found in Lapland where you will learn about its arctic nature, birds and other wildlife.Upon arrival you'll get to know more about the finnish home and lifestyle in the Arctic where bush craft skills are a part of everyday life. Birdwatching and plant identification are part of the walk, if you are luck...
- Expert guided walk, open-fire coffee/tea with local snack, Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher See calendar COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Terstontie 123, 99870 Inari, Finland What to remember: Please note that a minimum number of two participants is required to book this activityMinimum age is five years old to participateChildren must be accompanied by a parentPlease wear weather appropriate clothing and preferably rubber boots or waterproof hiking boots (to walk through the mire areas)Mosquitoes and blackflies are most abundant from midsummer to mid-August. Mosquito hats are available to borrow When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.