- Visit a 15th century tower and climb up to its 31-meter-high viewing platform
- Overlook the medieval streets of Innsbruck and see the famous Golden Roof
- Marvel at Bergisel, Patscherkofel Mountain, the River Inn and the Nordkette mountains and much more. Listen to the tower trumpeters play from the balcony of the Golden Roof at Christmas
Discover how guards kept watching from the City Tower for almost 450 years, warning citizens of fire and other dangers. The lower storeys also once served as a prison. Today, the tower is there for visitors to enjoy. Over 133 steps lead up to the 31-meter-high viewing platform, which overlooks the medieval streets of Innsbruck and offers stunning v...
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Every day Where: Stadtturm Innsbruck, Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 21, 6020 Innsbruck Meeting point: Please redeem your voucher at the Ticket Office at the entrance to the tower. What to remember: Note there is no elevator availableAll participants must be able to climb over 133 stairsPlease wear comfortable walking shoesDon't forget to bring your cameraLuggage or large bags are not allowedUnfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair usersUse your ticket to enter the tower at any time during the opening hours When: The tower is open daily:1 June to 30 September from 10.00am to 8.00pm1 October to 31 May from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.