- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
In the provincial sovereign of Tyrol, Archduke Ferdinand II (1529-95), son of Emperor Ferdinand l, ordered that the mediaeval fortress at Ambras be turned into a Renaissance castle for his wife Philippine Welser. He also commissioned the building of a separately designed museum complex to house his world-famous collections. Constructed according to...
- Entrance fees
- Parking, Audio guide (can be purchased on site), Additional exhibitions
- Instant confirmation Everyday Where: Schlossstraße 20, 6020 Innsbruck - Austria Meeting point: Present your voucher at the cashdesk upon entering the Schloss Ambras. What to remember: Please print out your voucher and present it at the cashdesk When: Daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm Museum is closed in NovemberThe Ambras Portrait Gallery is open only from April to October
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.