- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that make this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience! Whether you are visiting Innsbruck as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Innsbruck and lo...
- A Local that wants to show you his city
- Personal expenses during the Experience, Food, drinks or snacks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Daily Where: Triumphpforte, Leopoldstraße 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria Meeting point: Kindly meet at the Triumphal Arch! Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if neededBe 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergencyThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes When: From Monday to Friday at 11:00am, 2:30pm and 5:00pm, and on weekends at 11:00am and 2:30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.