- Admire the panorama of Great Aletsch Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ride with a cable car to the 2869m Eggishorn viewpoint
- Enjoy views over the higher peaks from one of Switzerlands best sightseeing spots
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
After a 25 minutes ride in Switzerland's quickest cable car you'll arrive at the 2869m Eggishorn viewpoint. From here you'll admire the vastness of the 20km long Great Aletsch Glacier (the longest in the Alps) with his 4000 m-high peaks: the Mönch, the Eiger, the Jungfrau and to the west the Weisshorn, the Matterhorn and the Mont Blanc. Take a phot...
- Round-trip ticket, Wheelchair accessible
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Aletsch Bahnen AG, ÖV Hub, Fieschertalstrasse 1, 3984 Fiesch, Switzerland What to remember: This activity is suitable for wheelchairs and pramsThe cable car departs at the Fiesch gondola station and changes at Fiescheralp in direction EggishornPlease exchange your voucher at the cash desk in Fiesch for the return trip Infants (age 0-5) get free admission and don't need to book a ticket When: The cable car runs daily from 9:00am to 4.30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.