- Enjoy the view of the Aletsch Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage
- Ride with comfortable cable cars up to the viewpoint
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Nowhere in the Aletsch Arena is the view of the Great Aletsch Glacier, the 4,000-meter peaks of the Valais, including the Matterhorn, and the impressive natural landscape of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch, more impressive than here. The modern cable cars carry visitors quickly and comfortably up to the vantage points. At...
- Round-trip ticket
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Aletsch Bahnen AG, Furkastrasse, Mörel, Schweiz Meeting point: Please exchange your voucher at the ticket office What to remember: Infants (age 0-5) get free admission and don't need to reserve a ticket When: The cable cars run daily from 9.00 am to 4.30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.