- Learn the origin and traditions of Interlaken from the stories of a local
- Discover the best spots and hidden corners to take photos
- Walk along the shore of Lake Brienz
Discover the city of Interlaken through your camera lens. Join a local on this city walk for the unique opportunity of experiencing the city from an insider’s point of view and taking fascinating pictures of it at the same time. Walk from Unterseen to the shores of Lake Brienz. Come across local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won...
- An expert local as your guide
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Obere G. 28, 3800 Unterseen Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the Touristik museum 15 minutes before the start of the experience. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsKids up to 5 years can join for freePlease, wear comfortable clothingYou'll be requested to provide your mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.