- Enjoy this experience with a local's perspective
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Get to know the history of Interlaken
Discover Interlaken during a short but sweet excursion during which you will learn the most intriguing facts about the history, the local lifestyle, and the contemporary transformation of the city. Explore Interlaken through the eyes of a local, discover what the everyday life looks like and find out the origins of this town. Walk through its parks...
- Private local as your guide
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Marktgasse 1, Interlaken, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your local guide in front of the Tourist Office 15 minutes before the start of the experience. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsKids up to 5 years can join for freePlease, wear comfortable clothingYou'll be requested to provide your mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.