- Hear the most intriguing facts with a private local
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
You'll get to learn everything about the art and culture of the city and encounter Interlaken from the perspective of a local.Meet the independent local person and small group in front of the tourism office. Then, be intrigued by Interlaken's art scene. This is enhanced by the new and interesting information that the local will talk about. Hear abo...
- Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Where: Marktgasse 1, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland Meeting point: Please meet in front of the tourism office in the map location of Interlaken, Switzerland. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 adults and a total maximum of 6 participantsAt checkout, you will be requested to provided your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may varyIt’s recommended to wear comfortable clothing When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.