- Spend the day soaking up the untamed beauty of the Highlands
- Prepare to be whisked off to Hogwarts as you hop on board a Jacobite steam train
- Discover the ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and hidden waterfalls of Scotland
Check out ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and even a hidden waterfall with untamed mountains never far from sight as you soak up the magic of the Highlands. Not only will you watch the Jacobite steam train as it crosses Glenfinnan Viaduct, you'll even hop on board and experience it for yourself. It'll feel like you're on your way to Hogwarts!
- Jacobite steam train, Local Scottish guide, WiFi
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Selected dates COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 19 Union St, Inverness IV1 1QA, UK Meeting point: Meet your guide across the street from Victorian Market. What to remember: Please note that adults and students must be over 18 years old at the time of travel and that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adultPlease arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure timeBring your passport or a valid ID cardUnfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate wheelchair usersService animals are welcome When: Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.