Once you’ve taken the cable car back down you will go visit the natural springs at Ein Gedi and see where David hid from King Saul. From here, stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Before heading back to the hotel, make a stop at the Dead Sea to float in the water and cover your bodies in the...
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or at private address
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Private transfers
- Road tolls
- Entrance fee
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please confirm the pick-up point and time with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Dead Sea
- 2. Masada
- 3. Judean Hills