- Explore the nature of second capital of Ottoman Empire, Uludag Mountain and take a cable car ride
- Have a barbeque lunch on Uludag (Olympus Mountain)
- Visit the Green Mausoleum and the Green Mosque
Visit the landmarks of the second capital of the Ottoman Empire, such as the Green Mosque and Green Tomb. Take the cable car from Uludag Mountain to the city, enjoy free time and rent an ATV or just relax.After your pickup, you will be crossing the Bosphorus Bridge and will be sailing for 50 minutes in a ferry. If there is enough time, you'll stop ...
- Cable car ticket, Entrance fees, Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Quad ride
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: Please indicate your pick up location at the checkout. What to remember: Know in advance: a copy of your passport is required for this trip. This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled, you’ll be offered a different date/trip or a full refund. If the cable car is out of service the ascent and descent of the mountain will be made by bus. In case of bad weather or traffic, you may use the Osmangazi bridge instead of the ferry.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.