- Spend a day in Cappadocia with comfortable transport from Istanbul
- See breathtaking rock formations including Fairy Chimneys, Monks Valley and more
- Travel at night to get the most of your time in Cappadocia
Take the bus the night before from Istanbul and arrive at Ürgüp in the morning. Practice pottery with the ancient technique in Avanos and visit Göreme, an open-air museum holding the oldest churches and chapels carved in the fairy chimneys. Go to Uçhisar Castle, the highest point in the region for stunning panoramic views. Take the evening bus from...
- Pick up from most Istanbul hotels, Roundtrip bus tickets, Lunch, English speaking guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Beverages, Optional gratuities, Transfer from the bus station to the hotel in Istanbul at end of tour
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Istanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. What to remember: IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingPlease note: drive time is 10 hours each way When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.