- Visit and marvel at the mesmerizing ancient site of Hagia Sophia
- Take in the majestic Blue Mosque and learn about the delicate, intricate work that makes up this world-famous site
- Listen to colorful stories of sultans at Topkapi Palace and explore all the site’s ancient treasures
- Enjoy a tasty Turkish lunch with locals in a hidden café
Discover the Hagia Sophia, the Hippodrome, the Grand Bazaar and much more! Can you “conquer” Istanbul in just one day? We’re certainly going to try! Take a journey from Byzantium to Constantinople to Sultan Mehmet Fatih’s city of Islam on this historical tour that stops at some of the most iconic sites in Turkey while also showing you the city’s ex...
- Local English-speaking guide, Entry fees, Lunch, Tea and coffee
- Extra drinks, Tips or gratuities for your local guide
- Instant confirmation Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday Where: Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant Divanyolu Caddesi No. 6, 34400, Sultanahmet Meeting point: The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines run through Sultanahmet, approximately a 3-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop. What to remember: Note that the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, so if you choose a Sunday departure, you’ll explore the nearby vibrant Spice Market, filled with delectable and colorful Turkish spices, treats, coffees, and teas.Please be aware that the standard of dress through out Turkey is conservative. To respect this and for your own comfort, please wear modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for both women and men.Following recent safety incidents, we recommend that you check your government's advice for their latest information on traveling in Turkey before your departure and ensure that your travel insurance covers you for all areas of your itinerary. We have links to prominent government travel advisories and regular updates on issues affecting this trip on our Travel Alerts page. When: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 8.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.