- Enjoy views of the waterfront sites and Istanbul's skyline
- Sip a traditional Turkish drink and taste deilicious canapés
- Admire the spectacular colors of the sky above the city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Graze on snacks, cookies, delicious Turkish baklava, fresh season fruits platter, tea and coffee, and you can even bring your drinks onboard! Make your holiday in Istanbul extra special when you join this luxury cruise experience on the Bosphorus. Board a luxury yacht that allows you to see the best of the city while voyaging along the Bosphorus. E...
- Cruise on the Bosphorus, English and Spanish-speaking tour guides, Complimentary drink (Tamarind sherbet - Demirhindi şerbeti), Delicious canapés and snacks, Guided tour, Cruise, Fresh fruit
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Tips (optional), Hotel drop-off, Hotel pick-up
- Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide e-Voucher Where: Ömer Avni, İskele Yolu, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Make sure to arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: The tour operator has a large fleet of luxury yachts and the yacht may differ depending on the size of the groupInfants (age 0-2): free of charge. Please inform the local operator if there are infants in your groupThe cruise is weather permitting and the schedule is subject to change without noticeThe maximum number of participants per booking is 25
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.