The Turkish can sing and dance like the best of 'em, and where better to let them wow you with their moves and vocal twists than on a boat as you cruise along the Bosphorus at sunset? This 4-hour cruise past some of Istanbul's most exciting sights is an easy and breezy way to enjoy the beauty of the city as the sun goes down, with unlimited drinks...
- * 4-hour cruise on the Bosphorus
- * A selection of Turkish meatballs, fish, chicken, or vegetarian menu, Your choice will be served with various Turkish starters, salad, and a dessert
- * Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (depending on your choice)
- * Show featuring traditional Turkish music and dancing
- * Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- * Gratuities (optional)
- Food provided on the tour accounts for allergies/dietary restrictions. Children under 5 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket at the boat * The name of your boat is TURNA TOUR * The cruise starts at 20:30, make sure to check in at least 15 minutes before departure!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.