Can't decide between exercising your legs on a tour of Istanbul, or putting your feet up on a comfy boat? Good news, on this special tour with a fun local guide, you get to do both! Take a bus tour and explore the city's highlights, sniff your way through the Spice Bazaar, and take a Bosphorus cruise, all in one day.
- * 3-hour bus tour around the Golden Horn
- * Visit of the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar)
- * Bosphorus Cruise
- * Local guide throughout the experience
- * Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- * Food & drinks
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Access to the Rumeli Fortress
- **Itinerary:** * 08:15-30 Pick up guests * 08:45 tour starts, with a panoramic tour of Golden Horn, and a visit to Spice Bazaar * 10:30 embark to the boat at Kabatas * 12:00 disembark from the boat * Kids under 3 can join for free, no ticket required * Pets are not allowed * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the café Sarayburnu Cay Bahçesi * Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure time * The tour departs at 08:45
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.