- Cruise to Princes' Islands
- Tour the island with horse-drawn carriages
- Enjoy a lovely lunch at a fish restaurant
Stop at Büyükada (meaning “big island”), the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes.Since motorized vehicles are fobidden you'll get the chance to tour the island by horse-drawn carriages before you enjoy a delicious lunch at a fish restaurant.From the boat you'll also have the...
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel (only from central located hotels), Professional tour guide for the duration of the tour (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian), Cruise to the Princes' Islands, Lunch at fish restaurant
- Gratuities, Drinks
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Istanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels What to remember: The tour requires a minimum of 2 participantsImportant information: please confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Tour starts daily at 9.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.