Sail across Turkey's turquoise coast on a sun-soaked island-hopping cruise, and experience the old-world charm and tranquility of the Princes' Islands. Tuck into an onboard lunch buffet of tasty Turkish delicacies, while a friendly guide weaves a fascinating tale of the incredible local history. Step off the boat at three islands and savor the pe...
- * Full-day tour to the Princes' Islands by private boat from Istanbul
- * Visit of the islands Kinaliada, Heybeliada and Buyukada
- * English-speaking professional tour guide
- * Open lunch buffet on the boat
- * Sightseeing in an electric car
- * Drinks
- Lunch will be served on the boat and includes grilled chicken and traditional meze with cold appetizers, rice and salad. Drinks are excluded. Children under 5 can join for free; please select a free ticket for them. * The meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel, 30 minutes before departure * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * The tour starts at 09:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.