- Discover the beauty of Istanbul in the morning light
- Go on a private Bosphorus cruise
- Admire the Royal Dolmabahce Palace and Rumeli Fortress from the water
- See the Golden Horn and Balat
- Visit the Spice Bazaar
Book now with Musement! Experience the magic of Istanbul in the morning with a visit of the Spice Bazaar, bus tour to the Golden Horn and a private cruise on the Bosphorus, the waterway that forms the continental border between Europe and Asia.This morning tour will bring you by bus to the Golden Horn, the natural harbor of the city. Today, it sepa...
- Professional tour guide, Boat cruise, Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Where: Hoca Paşa, Kennedy Cd. No:8, 34112 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Please meet your guide in front of the Sarayburnu tea garden. What to remember: Please note that Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boatPlease be 10 minutes before departure at the meeting point, if you are not using the tranfer service Please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator if you are using the transfer service. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.