- Explore the magnificent UNESCO site of Topkapi Palace
- Discover the passageways of Istanbul's largest palace
- Take in the impressive Islamic architecture of the Süleymaniye Mosque
Skip the line at the Topkapi Palace, enjoy a guided tour through the UNESCO-listed monument and visit the Süleymaniye Mosque afterwards. Meet your guide at the entrance of Hagia Sophia and hear about this magnificent building before you head out to explore Istanbul. Learn more about the history and culture of the Turkish capital as you wander throu...
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Every day Where: Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Please meet your tour in front of Hagia Sophia. When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.