- Learn about the importance of the Ottoman Empire and its legacy
- Discover the stories behind the beautiful halls and gardens of the Topkapi Palace
- Visit the graveyard of St. Sofia and admire the tombs of Ottoman Sultans
Nowadays, you can find holy Muslim relics, antiques and exhibits, such as prophet Muhammed's cloak and sword. Within the Topkapi Palace complex there are three main gates, the Imperial Gate, the Gate of Salutation, and the Gate of Felicity - four courtyards, the Harem and the Royal Gardens - known today as the Rose Garden- among others.In the grave...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meeting point: You will indicate your pickup location at checkout. What to remember: Not wheelchair or stroller accessibleThe duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditionsNot suitable for petsInfant seats unavailable, lap sitting is not permitted
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.