- Explore the royal residence of the Ottoman Sultans
- Learn about its rich culture and history from your guide
- Hop on a ferry to Asia for a great view of the city
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sultans, built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area. It served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous for its great collection of European antiquities, furniture and a 4.5 ton chandelier, the ...
- Museum entrance fee, Bridge toll, Round trip transfer from/to central hotels, Guide, Transportation with A/C vehicles, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Optional gratuities
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Istanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels. What to remember: Please note: Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and the whole tour is replaced with Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Golden Horn, Miniatürk and Pierre Loti Coffee House by cable carImportant information: please confirm the pickup place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Every day at 2.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.