- Discover Istanbul instead of waiting for your connecting flight at the airport
- Enjoy a tour with pick-up and drop-off service from and to the airport
- Explore a city you would otherwise miss
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to the airport to catch your flight.Admire Hagia Sophia, built in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. It played a very important role in the Christian and Islamic world. After the Ottoman conquest the bells, altar, iconostasis, and sacrificial vessels were removed, and many of the mosaics were ...
- Local tour guide, Airport transfers, Private transportation, Private tour, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Museum tickets, Lunch, drinks, Gratituity (suggested)
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Kids go free Private Tour Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Tayakadın, Istanbul Airport (IST), Terminal Caddesi, Arnavutköy/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: You will be picked up from airport and dropped of after your tour, your guide will be wearing a tour guide badge. What to remember: Prices are per group (1-8 people) and not per personMuseum tickets are not included in the price of this tour and children under 7 can get free entrance tickets in museums: please make sure that you have the passport of children as museums will verify their ages for free ticketsYour tour guide will make necessary changes such as switching/swapping sites when the museums are closedTopkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, Hagia Sophia entrance will be restricted during praying time, the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and the Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays When: The departure time depends on the arrival of your flight
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.