- Discover the Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City
- Relax aboard a private boat cruise on the Bosphorus
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Covered Bazaar
Start by experiencing one of the most beautiful sights in the world, touring Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled. After disembarking, enter the Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from central hotels), Donations to the Mosques, Multilingual guide, Transportation in air conditioned vehicle, Lunch, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Drinks at lunch, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Where: Gümüşsuyu, Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: This tour includes hotel pick-up (from centrally located hotels). Meet your guide at the agreed-upon location - you will be asked to confirm the pick-up location and time directly with the local operator.If pick-up is not available from your hotel please meet your tour in front of The Marmara Hotel at Taksim Square. What to remember: This tour includes hotel pick-up (only available from centrally located hotels). You will receive instructions for arranging your pick-up on the voucher after bookingIf you are not eligible for hotel pick-up you can meet your guide at the central meeting locationBlue Mosque will only be visited from outside on Friday mornings until 1.00pm because of noon-prayerMaximum of 10 people per tour group When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityGuests with pick-up should be ready 10 minutes prior to tours departure time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.