With this combo ticket, you can skip the ticket lines and enter the Topkapi Palace as fast as possible, giving you more time to spend inside the museums! With this combo ticket, you can visit each museum once only. Opt to visit both museums in one day, or you can visit each museum on different days.
- * Skip the ticket line admission to the Topkapi Palace
- * Admission to the Hagia Sophia
- * Free time in each museum
- * Skip the ticket line admission to the Hagia Sophia
- * Audio guide
- * Hotel transfer
- * Meet the Istanbul Welcome Card tour guide in front of the museums before the visit. Please be aware that you won't be allowed in without this previous check-in Starting Times: * Hagia Sophia: Daily at 10:00 & 14:00, Fridays only at 14:00 * Topkapı Palace: Daily except Tuesdays at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 & 15:00 Meeting Points: * Hagia Sophia: at the *''Yeşil Ev'' (Green House) located on a side street in Sultanahmet Square close to *Derviş Cafe* between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia * Topkapı Palace: at Topkapi Cafe Meeting Hub just in front of the main gate of the palace on the left side (before security line) **Other info** * For Hagia Sophia: Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. * Tip: It is less crowded before 10:00, and after 14:00 and open at 13:00 on holidays * Skip the line does not apply to Hagia Sophia * You can stay inside the museums as long as you want * Budget time to go through security; this can take 30 mins * Look for the Istanbul Welcome Card tour guides in red uniforms or red flags at the meeting points (see Additional Info) * Your name will be on the list for three days. You can arrive at the meeting points at the first available time. It's possible to visit all three venues in one day, or across three days * If you can not find your guide, please call the emergency number: + 90 546 911 84 14
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.