Go on a journey back in time and start with an expedition to the courtyards at the Blue Mosque and the Old City around it, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, step inside the Blue Mosque and admire the architecture and the famous blue Iznik tiles. Learn about Byzantine and Ottoman heritage, the Islamic religion, and Istanbul's ri...
- * 60-minute Blue Mosque tour and ticket
- * 60-minute Topkapı Palace tour and ticket
- * Expert English-speaking guide
- * Harem section inside Topkapı Palace
- * Skip-the-line entry inside Blue Mosque
- * Skip-the-security-line at Topkapı Palace
- * Skip the line is not possible at Blue Mosque. Security line can take up to 30 minutes in high season * There is also a security line at Topkapı Palace. Check takes up to 10 minutes Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Yeşil Ev Green House located on a side street Sultanahmet Square close to Derviş Cafe between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. * Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not have a scarf or body cover, you can buy them at the entrance * If you can not find your guide, please call the emergency number: + 90 546 911 84 14
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.