- Cruise the Bosphorus and see where Asia and Europe meet
- Discover the Old City, from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch with your group
From the bus, see Golden Horn, the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbor of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of Istanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantine era - the residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities. Drive along the traces of history at Balat, vi...
- Pick up and drop off service from most central Istanbul hotels, Museum entrance fees, Donations to the Mosques, Lunch, Guidance, Transportation with A/C vehicles, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Drinks at lunch, Optional gratuities
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Istanbul, Turkey Meeting point: Pick-up from most central Istanbul hotels. What to remember: IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Every day at 9.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.