- See the best of Istanbul on this guided tour
- Marvel at the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on a luxury yacht
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Your guide will come to pick you up from your hotel in central Istanbul to take you to the most important monuments of Istanbul, such as the Blue Mosque, the Roman Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace.After having lunch together in a local restaurant, you will visit the Grand Bazaar, a 500 years old market with more than 4000 shops. Here you...
- Hotel pick up, Guided tour, Entrance fees to the musuem and sites, Lunch, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks on the cruise tour, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: Hotel pick-up service is available only district of Beyoglu and Fatih. Please note that hotel pick-up will be about one hour before the tour starts, depending on where the hotel is located. Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. What to remember: The maximum number of participants per booking is 15Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Instead the tour will replace with Dolmabahçe PalaceThe Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. Instead, the tour will replace with Arasta Bazaar
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.