Ready to see the real Istanbul? This full day sightseeing tour includes a long, relaxing cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus Strait, including lunch. Take a walking tour of a top Ottoman attraction - the mighty Dolmabahce Palace. Get amazing city views from the cable car on Pierre Loti Hill, and snap top Istanbul attractions like Galata Tower and ...
- * Transportation on an air-conditioned coach
- * Fully guided tour by an experienced and licensed English-speaking guide
- * Entrance to Dolmabahce Palace
- * Cable car ticket
- * Bosphorus & Black Sea cruise with buffet lunch (seasonal salads, chicken shish kebab, rice & fruit)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Drinks (available on board of the cruise at an extra charge)
- * Hotel transfers
- Itinerary is subject to traffic and weather conditions. Boat tour: * You will be guided to the boat by your tour guide after the bus tour * The name of the boat is Seremoni and is docked in front of the Kadir Has University Kids under 4 can join for free. Please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts in Sultanahmet * The tour will depart from Kabatas Pier at 09:00 * Please arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand. The driver cannot wait for latecomers
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.