- Treat yourself with a traditional Turkish bath while you visit Istanbul
- Relax in one of the oldest hammams in the city
- Feel fresh and revitalized
Relax and experience a traditional Turkish bath while you visit Istanbul. Make the most of your stay in Istanbul with one of the most iconic experiences Turkey has to offer: a Turkish bath.Also known as hammam, this tradition dates back to the time of the Ottoman Empire and remains to this day as a social ritual. An excellent way to relax your tire...
- Peeling, Foam massage
- Drinks, Tips (optional), Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Daily Where: Alemdar, Çatalçeşme Sk., 34110 Fatih, Istanbul Turkey Meeting point: Sultan Süleyman Hamam Traditional Turkish Bath What to remember: Turkish baths can be booked every hour from 9.00am to 7.00pmNot recommended for pregnant travelersNot recommended for children under 4 years old When: Daily, from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.