Set sail into the mesmerizing ocean surrounding the city and navigate to Kınalıada. Take a short walking tour with your guide and learn about the island along the way. Hop back on the boat and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch to recharge your energy before traveling to your next destination. Stop at Büyükada, the largest of the nine islands, and take ad...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off from Istanbul
- * Boat cruise
- * Visit to the islands Buyukada, Kinaliada, or Heybeliada (depending on selection)
- * Tour guide
- * Buffet lunch
- * Drinks
- * Optional electric vehicle (can be paid on site)
- The pick up times are given 1 day prior to tour date and may vary as 1-2 hours before tour start time. **10:15 Tour** (English, Arabic) * Visited Islands : Buyukada and Kınalıda **09:15 Tour** (English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic) * Visited Islands : Buyukada and Heybeliada ---------- **Itinerary:** * Pick-up from your hotel in Istanbul * Head to the port to board the boat * Navigate to Kınalıada or Heybeliada (depending on ticket selection) * Short walking tour with guide * Back on the boat and eat a buffet lunch * Navigate to Büyükada * Free time * (Optional) rent an electric bike or scooter, as cars aren't allowed on the island. * Back on the boat for your return trip to Istanbul * Drop-off to your hotel in Istanbul Show your smartphone ticket upon pickup.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.