- Feel the thrill of cruising between Asia and Europe on a Bosphorus Strait cruise
- Admire views of sights like the Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace and Hagia Sophia from the water
- Take in the sights on Fener, Balat and the Golden Horn like historical houses and Roman ruins
- Marvel at the Golden Horn from Pierre Loti Hill and ride a cable car down
- Visit the Eyup Sultan Mosque where the figure Abu Ayyub al-Ansari was entombed
Enjoy sights like Golden Horn, Fener, Balat and the Eyup Sultan Mosque by bus, admire the city from the Bosphorus Strait on a scenic cruise, and take in the views from Pierre Loti Hill with a cable car ride.Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from centrally-located hotels in Istanbul. Relax in an air-conditioned bus on your way to the departur...
- Cruise ticket, Cable car ticket, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks (please provide on your own)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Meeting point: Please indicate your pick up location at the checkout. What to remember: Know in advance: You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in the following areas of the city: Sisli, Osmanbey, Harbiye, Taksim, Findikli, Karakoy, Tepebasi, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Kadirga, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi. The tour operator will contact you to arrange the pickup place and time.Remember to bring: food and drinks
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.