As the ferry cuts across the water, prepare to be awestruck by this grand symbol of devotion. The adventure continues at the Yeni Valide Mosque, lovingly known as the New Mosque. Here, the veil of serenity offers a perfect backdrop for capturing those picture-perfect moments. Then, it's off to the multifaceted Nevmekan Sahil, a harmonious blend...
- * Entrance fee of Maiden Tower (if option selected)
- * Ferry rides
- * English-speaking tour guide
- * Water
- * Transportation to and from hotel
- * Meals
- * Personal expenses
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit * Show the e-voucher when joining the tour at the meeting point * Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.