- Admire views of Istanbul's skyline during a cruise on the Bosphorus Strait
- Step back in time as you learn about the 6th-century Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque
- Look for a bargain as you browse hundreds of stalls in the Grand Covered Bazaar
Meet your guide at the departure point for your tour, board your coach and head to the old town.Take the opportunity to visit Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque. Built in the 6th century, for 1000 years it's been the largest church in the world. Admire Sultan Ahmet Mosque, known as the Blue Mosque because of its blue 20,000 Iznık ceramic tiles.Take a stroll...
- Entrance ticket to Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Entrance ticket to Blue Mosque, Cable car ticket, Lunch, Cruise, Local guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Meeting point: You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in the following areas of the city: Sisli, Osmanbey, Harbiye, Taksim, Findikli, Karakoy, Tepebasi, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Kadirga, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi. Please indicate your pickup location at the checkout. What to remember: Know in advance:you will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in the following areas of the city: Sisli, Osmanbey, Harbiye, Taksim, Findikli, Karakoy, Tepebasi, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Kadirga, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapithe security line at Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque takes approximately 30 minutes in off and mid-season and 90 minutes in high-seasonthe Grand Bazaar is closed on religious holidays and Sundaysthe morning part of this tour is a walking tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.