- Visit where the sultans lived at the Dolmabahçe Palace and the Topkapı Palace
- Admire baroque and empire architecture of the Bezmiâlem Vâlide Sultan Mosque
- Find out how the Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque has switched roles over the years
- Discover the secrets of Constantinople's first church at the Hagia Irene Church
- Delight your senses with a trip to the Spice Bazar and a tasty Turkish lunch
Explore sights like the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Topkapı Palace, the Hagia Irene Church, and the Hagia Sofia with a history expert local guide. Savor local flavors with a visit to the Spice Bazar and mouth-watering Turkish lunch. Be picked up from the comfort of your hotel in select areas of Istanbul and sit back and relax on the drive in a spacious ...
- Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Skip-the-line tickets, Local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: You will be picked up from your centrally located Istanbul hotel. When you confirm your booking, please provide your phone number and email address to arrange pickup. What to remember: Pickup is available for central-located Istanbul hotels in Sisli, Osmanbey, Harbiye, Taksim, Findikli, Karakoy, Tepebasi, Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Kadirga, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi. For each hotel, there is a fixed departure time. You'll be asked to provide your phone number and email to arrange your pick-up when you confirm your bookingThe visit to the harem section in Topkapı Palace is optional and requires an additional charge of 225 TRY per personPlease note that the Spice Bazaar is closed during religious holidays
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.