Journey back in time and go on an expedition to the courtyards at Blue Mosque and the Old City which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the architecture and famous blue Iznik tiles inside the Blue Mosque, and learn about the Byzantine and Ottoman heritage, the Islamic religion, and Istanbul's rich history. Get a sense of the culture...
- * 60-minute guided tour
- * English-speaking tour guide
- * Admission to the Blue Mosque
- * Hotel pick up and drop off
- The security line at the venue can take up to 30 minutes in the high season at both Mosques. Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Yeşil Ev Green House located on a side street at Blue Mosque next to Derviş Cafe. * Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest * Hair should be partially covered with a scarf * Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders * If you do not have a scarf or body cover, you can buy them at the entrance (a scarf is €1 and a body cover is €3).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.