Constructed in the 6th century by Byzantine Emperor Justinian I, this illustrious mosque began its life as an Orthodox Christian cathedral in the heart of early Constantinople (now Istanbul). Over its illustrious 1,500-year history, this iconic landmark has served as a Catholic church, mosque, and museum. The adventure continues as you marvel at t...
- * Admission to the Blue Mosque
- * Admission to Hagia Sophia
- * Admission to Suleymaniye Mosque
- * Professional tour guide
- * Drinking water
- * Local drink at a historical madrasah
- * Lunch
- * Personal expenses/tips
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Dress accordingly to enter worship places * Comfortable shoes are a must * Meet the tour guide in the Sultanahmet area at the German Fountain * The guide will be wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.