Live a sultan's life for a day here at the most visited museum in Turkey! Join your guide and get an in-depth tour of the Topkapı Palace, home to Ottoman rulers for over half a century. Learn about the conquest of Constantinople, see the arms room, treasury, and more! A must-do tour in Istanbul.
- * Skip-the-ticketing-line admission to Topkapı Palace
- * English guided tour of the exterior and interior courtyards, the rooms and exhibition halls
- * Entrance to the Harem (ticket can be bought at the ticket booth outside the museum)
- * Please bring a valid ID for kids under 12 to prove their age * Strollers are not allowed * No taking photos inside the exhibition halls * Please dress appropriately, covering shoulders & legs Opening times: * Winter Season (30 Oct - 14 Apr): Museum, Harem & Hagia Irene can be visited between 09:00 - 16:45. Last admission to the museum is at 16:00 * Summer Season (15 Apr - 29 Oct): Museum, Harem & Hagia Irene can be visited between 09:00 - 18:45. Last admission to the Museum is at 18:00 * Please note that the museum has reduced opening times on the first day of Ramadan (6 May 2019) & the first day of the Sacrifice Feast (11 Aug 2019) * Kids 0-4 free * Free entrance to the palace with ID: Turkish kids 0-18; foreign kids 0-12; Turkish citizens 65+; disabled visitors + 1 carer; veterans; spouses, parents & kids of veterans * Show your smartphone ticket to the guide upon arrival * Meet your guide at the entrance of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the Topkapı Palace * Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot Guests must use a headset during the tour, so remember to bring your ID card to the Topkapi Palace Tour. Your ID will be collected when you use the headset and returned at the end of the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.