- Collect memories that will last a lifetime on a Bosphorus cruise
- Visit the Spice Bazaar and Taksim Square with a private guide
- Customize your itinerary as you wish and set your pace accordingly
Meet your guide at your hotel and start your private tour of the highlights of Istanbul! Visit the Spice Bazaar before boarding a public ferry and enjoy breathtaking views of Istanbul's European and Asian sides.Your local guide will show you around the Spice Market, a colorful indoor bazaar with lots of shops offering a variety of spices, purses, f...
- Private tour, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up
- Entrance fees, Roundtrip transportation
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Galata Port Istanbul, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey Meeting point: If you're staying in the areas of Sultanahmet, Taksim, Beyoglu, Ortakoy, Laleli, Sisli and Besiktas, you'll meet your guide directly at your hotel and start the tour from there. Please provide your pick-up location at checkout. If your accommodation is outside these areas, you will have to meet your guide at: Galata Port Istanbul, Kılıçali Paşa, İstanbul. Please confirm the meeting point with the local operator after booking. What to remember: If you're staying in the areas of Sultanahmet, Taksim, Beyoglu, Ortakoy, Laleli, Sisli and Besiktas, you'll meet your guide directly at your hotel and start the tour from there. Please provide your pick-up location at checkoutIf your accommodation is outside these areas, you will have to meet your guide at: Galata Port Istanbul, Kılıçali Paşa, İstanbul. Please confirm the meeting point with the local operator after bookingMuseum tickets are not included in the price of this tour. Children under 7 can get free entrance tickets in museums. Please make sure that you have the passport of children as museums will verify their ages for free ticketsDolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays. Due to regulations, live guide service is not available at Dolmabahce PalaceYour tour guide will make necessary changes such as switching/swapping sites when the museums are closedThis tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and PortugueseThe Bosphorus cruise is operated by a public ferryPrices are per group (1-8 people) and not per person
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.