Over six centuries of the Ottoman Empire led to an incredible amount of beautiful architecture in Turkey, but one of the most spectacular examples came towards the end of their rule. This guided tour of Dolmabahce Palace showcases the design that went into the building's intricate interior, including the golden ceilings that took up half of the c...
- * Guided tour of Dolmabahce Palace
- * Access to its exterior, interior courtyards and open rooms
- * Access to the Imperial Harem
- Please bring a valid passport for kids to prove their age. * Kids under 3 years and Istanbul Tourist Pass holders can join for free, no ticket required * The guided tours are performed in English * Meeting point for this tour is in front of the Dolmabahce BUFE before the security line * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Clock Tower of Dolmabahce Palace * The guide will be holding a white flag with the Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it * Make sure to arrive on time for your timeslot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.