Then, walk through Istiklal Caddesi, historically known as the Grand Avenue of Pera Ottoman. Galata Tower is one of the symbols of Istanbul; this historic monument was included in the UNESCO World Heritage Temporary List in 2013. It's thought to be one of the oldest towers in the world, dating back to 500 AD! Next, you’ll pass by the Camondo Stai...
- * Entrance fees to the Galata Tower
- * Entrance fees to the SALT Galata Art Gallery
- * Professional tour guide
- * Drinking water
- * Coffee/Tea at SALT Galata Art Gallery
- * Lunch
- * Personal expenses
- * Hotel pick up and/or drop-off
- The Galata and SALT Walking Tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop. Make sure to arrive on time. If you are heading to the meeting point, we would like to inform you that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination. ** Tour Itinerary ** 10.00am: Meet at the meeting point in Taksim Square 10.15am: Walk through Istiklal Caddesi 10.45am: Galata Tower 12.00pm: Camondo Stairs 12:15pm: SALT Galata Art Gallery 1.15pm: Cross the Galata Bridge 1.45pm: Spice Bazaar 2.30pm: End of the tour For a best experience, bring sunscreen, insect repellent, cash (for personal expenses), an umbrella or hat, and a change of clothes * Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign * Simply show your ticket to your guide at your meet up location * Meeting point: (10:00) -Taksim Square Starbucks
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.