- Discover interesting facts about Jewish history in Turkey
- Walk around the colorful streets of the Galata neighborhood
- Venture into the consecrated grounds of the district's Ashkenazi and Schneider synagogues
You'll go on a group walking tour around modern-day Galata and its colorful streets, all while learning about its daily life as you walk by the Jewish Apartments. You'll also walk up and down the famed Camondo Steps, an architectural marvel constructed using a quirky combination of Art Noveau and Neo-Baroque artistic styles.Marvel with the stories ...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks, Hotel drop-off
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Daily Meeting point: You will indicate your pickup location at checkout When: Daily at 9.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.