- Discover the best of Istanbul on a full-day tour that covers the city by land and boat
- Travel on a comfortable minibus around the city to see attractions
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise on the Bosphorus Straight
- Learn from the informative commentary of your guide throughout the day
On this tour you'll visit the following sites and participate to the following activities: City Walls: The Walls of Constantinople are a series of defensive stone walls that have surrounded and protected the city of Constantinople (today Istanbul in Turkey) since its founding as the new capital of the Roman Empire by Constantine the Great. With num...
- Hotel pickup (within the City Center Hotels on the Europe Side), Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Cruise, Hotel pick up
- Drinks at lunch, Hotel pickup (outside of the City Center Hotels on the Europe Side)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers Meeting point: Meet the guide at the lobby of your centrally located hotel at the European side of the city. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.For guests located outside of the pickup area, choose to meet your guide at either :The main gate of The Marmara Hotel Taksim (Gümüşsuyu, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey)The main gate of the Holiday Inn City Hotel Topkapı (Topkapı, Turgut Özal Millet Cd No:189, 34280 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey) What to remember: This tour includes hotel pickup from accommodations located within the city center on the European side of the city. Please indicate your accommodation name and location during checkoutThe tour operator will contact you to confirm your exact pickup timeNot staying in the center or the European side? You can still join the tourDuring checkout select pickup from either the Marmara Hotel Taksim or the Holiday Inn City Hotel TopkapıBeylerbeyi palace closes on MondaysPickup will occur between 7.30 am and 8.30 am, depending on your pick-up location
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.